Saturday, March 3, 2007

--Fresh Beginning--

Hello,
Npsdians, haha, I actually got the honor of being the first to post in our newly “built” blog. This is of great significance as it also coincides with one of our SSA’s goal which is, “revitalize”. With this new blog, I hope that npsd will start afresh and of course, let us thanks the committee that put in so much effort as I constantly nagged them like an ah pek on when are they going to finish the blog. Ok since this is the first posting, I shall not share or bored the readers too much. Pls feel free to make any comments and at the same time come in frequently to the blog to check on dates, encouragement, pics, etc... With such a FRESH start, I like to quote Sensei poem for this joyous occasion:

“In the spirit of Now is the time,
let’s act, and move ahead.
Buddhism is about victory or defeat from now
Today is a fresh departure
and the fundamental beginning of all things.”

Cheers : wL

No comments: