Sunday, March 16, 2008

50th anniversary of 3.16

Congratulations to everyone. Though i am very exhausted after my young lion duties, but i am extremely happy as this is really one of the most meaningful 3.16 i had ever spent. I believed sensei will feel all your efforts and like to thanks everyone who contributed to this event.

We had managed to gather 4000 over people and though there maybe hip cups here and there, our faith in wanting to educate and spear-head peace will surely move people. Without saying much, please spend some time to take a look at the link pasted in this post and once again,

THANKS!!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/335354/1/.html
(remember to see the video)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.