Monday, October 22, 2007

gratitude

Hi all Npsdian,
firstly will like to thank teck kun for such a wonderful article. He have already taken the first step to post something nice for us. Actually, the setup of this blog is really for u all, yes the ppl u are reading, to encourage u and to let u all have space to say somethings and i will very much like to see more such initative going on..
Will also like to take this opporunity to report to all of you tt today, i haf met up with boon keng and zhong hao. I am determined to struggle for npsd this round and i recall one of the words song heng told me and i have write it down in my notebook, : "In order for NPSD to soar to greater heights, the central figure have to work doublely hard than any other person. " In the recent guidance of Ikeda sensei, sensei also call on all leaders to take on the most ardous task yourself.
For the sake of my mentor and my seniors who i owe so much, i will do it! Come what may that will stop npsd from growing, i urge all of the ymd to steadfast and challenge each obstacles head on , juz like our mentor and our seniors.
With that i have composed a poem for the seniors who i owed so much : "

Gratitude


Having encounter such compassionate senior,
like a north star,
guiding me to my mentor
What can one ask for.
I pledge,
with your upmost protection for me,
resolutely live out my mentor's calling.
From this moment,
as proud disciples of Ikeda Sensei,
together we win!

(dedicated to my seniors in faith
by your humble junior, wL)

No comments: