Sunday, September 16, 2007

--never give up--

Recently i have try to reach out to the ymds and find out about their results. The outcome, i must honestly say, is not that encouraging. I think that it is due to my inability that so many of the ymd members have not reached their full potential.I like to apologise to all of you all. I am sorry!

However, i hope this will be a lesson to all of us. I am confident that if you strive for kosenrufu, the protection that you get will be immensed. Having said that, i also have to strictly warn those that uses daimoku as an excuse. Please do not seek the law outside of yourselves! I do not wish to say much. From now on, action will take center stage. I will also like to take this opporiunity to clarify something. It is not the grades that is important but how much you have actually sweat it out.

As sensei says: " The important thing is that you get into the habit of challenging yourselves to the limit. In a sense, the results you get are not so important. The actual grades you received in high school, for instance, won't decide you for the rest of your life. But the habit of pushing yourself to the limit will in time bear fruit. It will distinguish you from others w/o fail. It will bring your unqiue talent to shine."

I will not say much as if you are reading this post, let us together reflect upon ourselves how much did we push ourselves to our limit in everything we do??

2gether we win : wL

No comments: