Friday, July 6, 2007

Flutter Intrepidly, The Banner of Youth!

Flutter Intrepidly, The Banner of Youth!
-Dedicated to our successors, my beloved youth division members who are the treasures of the SGI-July 3rd, commemorating the day of my mentor's release from prison and the day I was imprisoned.- Sensei

Fierce winds, blow!
Angry waves, surge!

I am a youth
I am the scarlet banner fluttering in the storm-
Nothing daunts me,
Nothing defeats me,

Here where I stand
Is the headland from which I set forth;
Today, this moment,
Ever a fresh, new campaign-
When I think of my future
Boundless strength and courage
Well up in my heart.

Winds! Waves!
As an indomitable youth,
I will bravely battle
Your relentless onslaughts.

Wow! : ) Let's all achieve great advancements and victories this year (its 3&4Q already)

No comments: